We are currently looking at different ways to cover outdoor areas as we look to
migrate to N wireless.  In our existing B/G installation we have installed APs
inside buildings and run coaxial cable to antennas located on strategic
positions on the outside of the building.  However as we look to installing N
APs the idea of two antennas and six cables on the outside of the building does
not seem aesthetically pleasing.  I would appreciate anyone who is willing to
share their experience with a similar situation.

Thank you
Bruce Entwistle
Network Manager
University of Redlands