We partnered with all our local municipal transportation services to implement
NextBus (http://nextbus.com) route information technology.

NextBus uses GPS and 3G backhaul to provide location and arrival time
information that is accessible by the web, SMS, and voice.

On our campus buses (Cambus) we are rolling out Wi-Fi service (it's an option
NextBus offers).  It just went live this fall, so we don't have a lot of
feedback yet. It will be separate SSID from our regular campus wireless service.

Our website is http://ebongo.org (Bongo is short for "Bus on the go").

-Neil

--
Neil Johnson