Meru currently supports IPv6 in "bridging only" mode, so you lose some of
Meru's proprietary traffic management features.

In testing I've had issues with SLAAC, but Illinois has not, so your mileage
may vary. I haven't tested it since version 3.6 of their code.

Our campus is currently routing IPv6 everywhere and plans are under way to IPv6
enable more services (we plan to participate in World IPv6 Day by enabling AAAA
records for our Microsoft servers), so I'm getting asked every week when IPv6
will be supported on wireless.

Meru understands that IPv6 support is a priority and they do have a roadmap for
IPv6 support, but I think I'm under a NDA about that.

-Neil

--
Neil Johnson
Network Engineer