We limit the upload for our dormitories to 3 Mbps and the download to 10 Mbps
per user on our Aruba controllers.
Mostly because we still have 802.11b/g and need to manage the WLAN capacity (we
rarely reach the limit on the WAN side).
Once we upgrade to 802.11n with high density we will definitely reconsider.

Philippe Hanset
Univ. of TN, Knoxville
www.eduroamus.org<http://www.eduroamus.org>