We currently use per user bandwidth contracts of 5Mbps upstream and 5Mbps
downstream in our residence halls on our Aruba controllers. All our residence
hall APs are 802.11n.

From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Cappalli, Tim G @
LSC-ITS
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2011 6:10 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] Wireless Bandwidth Restrictions

Hi All - Does anyone utilize role-based bandwidth restrictions in their
wireless controller (other than guest networks) or do you just leave WLAN
traffic like a wired port and traffic shape on the WAN edge? We are using an
Aruba centralized wireless network.

Tim Cappalli, CCNA ACWA | IT Services | (802) 626-6456