All,

>From time to time we have students and faculty dropping by our Help Desk
>saying that the wireless does not work. Often, the users' machines can not
>connect to our secure or open networks. It would be nice to have a backup
>option for these users and also prove that they are having a hardware issue.

I'm looking for a recommendation on a Mac wireless USB adapter that can perform
802.1X EAP-PEAP?

I've tried a couple of wireless USB adapters that support 802.1X… unfortunately
the fine print did not state "for Windows only."

Thanks for any help that you can offer – it is much appreciated!

-Mike

--
Mike Courtney
Network Manager