Mike,

For a one off and minimal investment, I would bring up an Open-WRT or DDRT AP
(or any affordable AP that is capable of doing WPA2-enterprise) independent
from your regular infrastructure and make people join a dedicated subnet for
that room (use NAT, and WPA2-enterprise).
Connect the Apple TV to the wired port of the AP and broadcast a dedicated SSID.
With WPA2-enterprise joining your RADIUS server you can make it secure.

It is a "dirty" solution, electromagnetically speaking, but quick.

If the conference room has too may users for one AP, create a dedicated SSID
just for that conference
room on your existing infrastructure and terminate the VLAN of that SSID on the
same VLAN as the AppleTV

Philippe Hanset
Univ. of TN
www.eduroamus.org