Aruba does have a solution like this in the AP-93H. We have had success with
these in our residence halls.
http://www.arubanetworks.com/products/access-points/ap-93h/

Kade P. Cole - kc...@siue.edu - (618) 650-3377
Southern Illinois University Edwardsville - ITS
Network and Infrastructure - Network Engineer III