Joel,

Heads up. Many vendors provide box mounted APs with only one radio at 2.4 GHz
(e.g. your Ruckus reference) or selectable spectrum (the extreme network
reference or even the Aruba AP 93H).
Providing only 2.4 GHz is a solution that might not last for long and only
providing 5 GHz could create problems with your community.
We looked at those and decided that this type of investment wouldn't last very
long.
If a vendor had a 2 radios AP in a wall box format, it would be a completely
different story (but can 802.3af support 2 radios and a switch?)

Philippe

On Dec 19, 2012, at 11:44 AM, "Coehoorn, Joel"