As I've said recently, I really wish that there was a standard that all APs
would use and all controllers would use so that they could all talk
together.  I know this is probably unlikely to happen, but we have
interoperable wired networks and I just wish the same for the wireless
side.  Maybe a universal controller is more realistic, something that
understands how to talk to all types of APs.

--
Daniel Eklund
Network Planning Manager