From:   Mark Duling <mark.dul...@biola.edu>
To:     WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU,
Date:   10/03/2013 01:59 PM
Subject:        [WIRELESS-LAN] Cisco WLC dynamic channel assignment (DCA)
            interval
Sent by:        The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
            <WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU>

A long time ago I increased the interval for this up to a pretty high
setting from the default (I think it was 10 min) at the suggestion of
TAC engineer to stop them from changing channels so frequently.

802.11x > RRM > Dynamic Channel Assignment (DCA)

I have no evidence that there is any issue with it, but a lot has
changed since then.  What intervals do others use for DCA?

This email message and any attachments is for use only by the named
addressee(s) and may contain confidential, privileged and/or proprietary
information.  If you have received this message in error, please immediately
notify the sender and delete and destroy the message and all copies.  All
unauthorized direct or indirect use or disclosure of this message is strictly
prohibited.  No right to confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any
error in transmission.