Interesting.

It does appear that there are issues cascading RADIATOR servers using
<AuthBy EAPBALANCE> because the RADIUS "State" attribute used to track the
EAP conversations gets mangled as the message progresses through the chain
of servers.

To make things work with the US NTLRS servers they graciously stopped
using EAPBALANCE to load balance between our servers and moved to a
traditional primary/secondary model, but obviously I can't ask everyone to
do that :-).

The RADIATOR folks recommended I try HASHBALANCE instead, but I like the
extra assurance that EAP conversations don't get broken up.

I will follow up on the RADIATOR list.

-Neil

--
Neil Johnson