We're not seeing the issue, at present - and have the same "patch" and
"update" as Kitri.

Cisco Application Deployment Engine OS Release: 2.0

ADE-OS Build Version: 2.0.1.038

ADE-OS System Architecture: x86_64

Copyright (c) 2005-2010 by Cisco Systems, Inc.

All rights reserved.

Version information of installed applications

Cisco Prime Network Control System

Version : 1.4.0.45

Patch: Cisco Prime Network Control System Version: CSCui77571_2

Patch: Cisco Prime Network Control System Version:
Update-1_39_for_version_1_4_0_45