From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Kitri Waterman
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2014 2:31 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Anyone having issues with Prime Infrastructure 1.4
halting?

There's a patch and then what Cisco is labeling as 1.4.1.

I'm not saying patching will help, but rather wondering if we're running into
the same issue you are?

# sh ver

Version information of installed applications

Cisco Prime Network Control System
Version : 1.4.0.45
Patch: Cisco Prime Network Control System Version: CSCui77571_2 <-- Patch
Patch: Cisco Prime Network Control System Version:
Update-1_39_for_version_1_4_0_45 <-- "1.4.1"