From: Jason Cook [jason.c...@adelaide.edu.au]
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU [WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU]
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Apple TV display mirroring spectrum use in HD wifi

We aren’t doing anything to that density but are implementing something
somewhat similar right now.  Would certainly be interested to see hear how you
go.

We are doing 3 rooms with these as a bit of a pilot
http://www.mersive.com/products/solstice/
It’s basically software that runs on Windows and allows multiple users and
device types to connect and share content. Our most dense room will be 60 users
with 8 of these boxes, 2 fixed on wired network and 6 trolleys running
wireless. Designed to be flexible small group learning spaces.

Lee,
I notice you’re looking at Mersive as well, how are you setting yours up?

--
Jason Cook
The University of Adelaide, AUSTRALIA 5005