Hi Lee,

On 16/01/14 06:27, Lee H Badman wrote:
> To allow for display mirroring (and a lot more functionality) for ALL
> device types we are strongly leaning towards Mersive's Soltice software.
> It requires zero network reconfiguration, no multicast, and just fits
> like a glove. We are negotiating on $$ with Mersive after successful demos

Does it actually mirror any iOS display natively? I had a quick look at
the datasheet and it says "Mirror iOS content via Apple TV connection".

We got a demo of Crestron AirMedia yesterday and were unimpressed with
its lack of mirroring from iOS - you can only display from their app. If
we were happy with that, our projectors (Epson) have their own app
available now. For us, being a K-12 school that only has Apple devices,
the Apple TV is a no brainer given its price.

--
James Andrewartha
Network & Projects Engineer