Sounds like you’re hitting this one:

CSCuj17283 <https://cdetsng.cisco.com/webui/#view=CSCuj17283>

Macbook Air, Macbook with 802.11ac chipset, and Intel 6300 v15.9.2.1 chipets
are reported to see dropped packets
and odd ARP behaviors when using Cisco 3700 Series access point with WPA2
security and Centrally switched data (Local mode or Flex).
Behavior varies, number of associated clients, device hosting the default
gateway of the client access VLAN, and/or L3 path beyond L2 DS.

Supposed to be fixed in version 7.6.100.4 and available if you kneel before
the mighty TAC.

There also rumors about a beta of 7.6MR1
https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-40402  that have this fixed.

This message will self-destruct in 10 seconds, good luck Lee….  ;)

Cheers

Anders