Hi All,

We have been advised by Cisco to not go to 7.6.100.0 code as there are issues
with it (see below for bug lists provided to us). According to the TAC
engineer, the issues are affecting large wireless deployments. We are awaiting
response from Cisco regarding the timeframe for the next release which will
have the fixes for these issues.

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCum71199/?reffering_site=dumpcr

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCum49200/?reffering_site=dumpcr

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCuj17283/?reffering_site=dumpcr

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCum68676/?reffering_site=dumpcr

We have 7.6.100.0 running on our test WiSM2 WLC and haven't got any client
connectivity issues during the limited testing we were able to do with non-3700
APs.
We have 2,250 3702APs waiting for 7.6 deployment before they can be installed.
Management not happy.
We previously had client connectivity issues on 7.5.102.0 which were supposed
to be fixed by going to 7.6 code.

Regards

--
Jithin Kesavan