From: Tim Cappalli [mailto:cappa...@brandeis.edu]
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2014 7:43 AM
Subject: Re: mac-filtering management

We use the internal endpoint database of ClearPass Policy Manager for MAC
authentication.

Tim Cappalli  | CWNA / ACCP / ACMP / CCNA
Wireless Engineer  |  Brandeis University
cappa...@brandeis.edu<mailto:cappa...@brandeis.edu> | (617)
701-7149<tel:+16177017149>
@tcappy0707<http://twitter.com/tcappy0707> |
linkedin.com/in/timcappalli/<http://www.linkedin.com/in/timcappalli/>