From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Todd Hall
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2014 10:08 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] IO7 devices not connecting to wireless

I'm not sure about your devices but we've noticed problems with iOS devices
that might be related.

Here is the scenario:
The device connects to one of our SSIDs, usually the open web-auth network.
When we then try to connect to our 802.1x network it fails to connect.  Turns
out this happens whenever we try to change SSIDs with an iOS device where the
previous network is still visible to the device.

Workaround: Click on the little info button next to the other networks and if
any of them have a "Forget this Network" button, click it.  Then try to connect
to the network you are wanting to connect to.  This has worked in every case
where we have run into this problem.

I hope this helps.

--
Todd M. Hall