Ah, gotcha. I do sincerely hope that it doesn't matter - I would be
really disappointed if we started seeing vendor lock-in between APs
and switches, for example. But for now, as you say, it seems we are
safe from this.

--
Hunter Fuller
Network Engineer

Office of Information Technology
The University of Alabama in Huntsville
Systems and Infrastructure

I am part of the UAH Safe Zone LGBTQIA support network:
http://www.uah.edu/student-affairs/safe-zone