From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Chuck Enfield
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2015 12:28 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Copper Cable Field Terminations for Access Points

Traditionally, plug terminations on solid conductor cables have been considered
unreliable, but recently there have been some new products introduced to
address that problem.  While I can't speak to longevity, one design that caught
my attentions was
OCC's<http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CB4QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.occfiber.com%2Fmain%2Fdownload.php%3Fd%3D232&ei=udlUVcLtGKGSsQThjoHACw&usg=AFQjCNE6lbaeho8I_31bKjk52zkyQjhRvA&sig2=elTAAn1hMUOt-XwNkPyyWQ&bvm=bv.93112503,d.cWc&cad=rja>.
  It's a little larger than the traditional plug, which could be an issue in
tight spaces, but it looks promising.