Eckerd has been dealing with wired and wireless lock systems. So far we
have switched out the wireless system to a more conventional wired due a
myriad of issues. The wireless locks being used on outside doors and the
batteries that were supposed to last 6 months to a year were failing in all
outside locks within 3 months.

The type they were using were on their on wireless so it did not interfere
with our regular wireless.

They are currently testing a prox card wireless that will be on our system
so the results are not in yet.

Harry Rauch Sr. Network Analyst Eckerd College 4200 - 54th Ave S St.
Petersburg, FL 33711