To expand on Trent's theme, sometimes there can be an issue when multiple
"timers" expire at the same time. This is not specific to any manufacturer. Try
to select session timeouts, key rotation, reauth interval, DHCP lease
expiration, etc., such that they only coincide for really long sessions. Using
prime numbers for all of them is ideal on paper, but it may not be convenient
to find a prime numbers of an appropriate duration for your implementation. As
far as I'm concerned, anything that takes longer then 24 hours to have two
coincident events is fine with me. We have a minuscule percentage of sessions
that long on our network.

Chuck Enfield

Manager, Wireless Systems & Engineering

Telecommunications & Networking Services

The Pennsylvania State University

110H, USB2, UP, PA 16802

ph: 814.863.8715

fx: 814.865.3988