I'd agree. TMo has been doing voice over WiFi for a while, AT&T just started, and VZ just filed a petition with the FCC.

One thing to watch out for with the small cell is what radio technologies are being supplied. If I'm not mistaken the Cisco small cell will provide 4G for Verizon, not 3G, which means you get data only, no voice. There is the option for VoLTE, but that isn't widely deployed yet.