From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Tom Klimek
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2016 2:48 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Open Networks in Resnet

We have essentially three SSID's campus wide..

ND-Guest (open)

ND-Secure (.1x, student and staff vlans)

Eduroam

On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 3:35 PM, Lee H Badman <lhbad...@syr.edu
<mailto:lhbad...@syr.edu> > wrote:

<Spin off from conversation on MAC device self-registration>

Other than Jeff Sessler at Scripps, who else is running an open network in
their resnet environment? Off-list answer is fine, if you prefer. I’d like to
bounce a few questions off of those doing this, off-list.

Kind regards,

Lee Badman

Lee Badman | Network Architect (CWNA, CWSP, Mobility+)

Information Technology Services
206 Machinery Hall
120 Smith Drive
Syracuse, New York 13244

t  <tel:315.443.3003> 315.443.3003   f  <tel:315.443.4325> 315.443.4325   e
<mailto:lhbad...@syr.edu> lhbad...@syr.edu w  <http://its.syr.edu> its.syr.edu

SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY
 <http://syr.edu> syr.edu

!DSPAM:911,56d7517b10141643960313!