From: "Lee H Badman" <lhbad...@syr.edu>
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Sent: Wednesday, March 2, 2016 2:35:00 PM
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] Open Networks in Resnet

<Spin off from conversation on MAC device self-registration>
Other than Jeff Sessler at Scripps, who else is running an open network in
their resnet environment? Off-list answer is fine, if you prefer. I’d like to
bounce a few questions off of those doing this, off-list.
Kind regards,
Lee Badman
Lee Badman | Network Architect (CWNA, CWSP, Mobility+)
Information Technology Services
206 Machinery Hall
120 Smith Drive
Syracuse, New York 13244