From: Lee H Badman [mailto:lhbad...@syr.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, March 2, 2016 3:35 PM
Subject: Open Networks in Resnet

<Spin off from conversation on MAC device self-registration>

Other than Jeff Sessler at Scripps, who else is running an open network in
their resnet environment? Off-list answer is fine, if you prefer. I’d like to
bounce a few questions off of those doing this, off-list.

Kind regards,

Lee Badman

Lee Badman | Network Architect (CWNA, CWSP, Mobility+)
Information Technology Services
206 Machinery Hall
120 Smith Drive
Syracuse, New York 13244