Metropolitan State University of Denver (MSUDenver)
28,000 Clients daily  (almost even split 2.4 to 5 G usage)
Before splash page on our guest WIFI 65,000 Clients daily
474 Aerohive Aps
Standalone Aps or thick
Aerohive hivemanager

Guest access open SSID with limited bandwidth, splash page,  and restricted by
Firewall
Thanks
David
David Schuette
Network-Data Security Manager
Information Technology Services
METROPOLITAN STATE UNIVERSITY OF DENVER
Campus Box 96, P.O. Box 173362  |  Denver, CO 80217-3362
Tel 303-556-4639  |  Fax 303-556-2548
www.msudenver.edu

On Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 10:05 AM, Watters, John