We have roughly 600 Cisco AP’s.  It’s a mix of the 1142 and 3702i’s, but
getting ready to triple that amount with all new Wave2 AP’s.

Our failure rate over the past 5 years is between 7-10 total.  Four were
from a lightning strike, but the others were the 1142N model and are in
areas that aren’t in the best environment for electronics.

Shayne

----------------------------------

T. Shayne Ghere

Bradley University