*From:* The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv [mailto:
WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] *On Behalf Of *Dexter Caldwell
*Sent:* Monday, June 27, 2016 3:46 PM
*To:* WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
*Subject:* Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] student residential routers?

We have a policy against it, but generally enforce it on an as-needed
basis.   We reserve and exercise the right to maintain the health of the
network, but we generally don’t actively constantly patrol to remove them
unless we have a problem.  There are so many printers and other devices
that are broadcasting wireless by default that it’s not very practical
anyway.