Ken,

First calculate the wind pressure from the antenna using something like
http://www.wikihow.com/Calculate-Wind-Load. A wind load of ~25 lb for that
antenna should be very conservative. Then sum the reactions (torques) at the
base of the roof mount...the antenna imparts an overturning moment of ~250
ft-lb at the mast base, and so you ballast the mount to compensate for this.
The base of the frame is ~3' square, so the center of mass of cinder blocks
which you'll use for ballast will be ~1.3' from the base of the mast,
suggesting 180 lb of ballast should be enough. Many installations use
considerably less ballast and get away with it. I happen to not like my masts
to move (much).

The "gotcha" you should be aware of this that your roof must be able to support
a ~200 lb load over an area of ~6 sq ft. Of course, if it supports you, it
likely will support the loading of this assemblage as well.

Best,
Dave

David Beyerle, P.E.
Communications Engineer, IEEE WCP