Checking to see if you can ping the VIP of the WLC will let you know if's
an RF issue (likely) or something between the AP and the WLC (unlikely). If
it's an 'in air' issue, it could be anything from changing channels,
interference, radio resets, or just plain old Windows being dumb about life
(and anything in between). In short, make sure you're not incurring an
excessive number of channel changes (check Prime for that) and then we'll
likely need additional info.
  -Sam