From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Tony Skalski
Sent: Thursday, September 8, 2016 2:18 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] About the Guest wireless network and account

Prior to this year, we had open guest SSID with a captive portal where users
had to accept an AUP every 8 hours. This year we removed the captive portal and
merged it with another SSID that was used for consoles and other devices that
do not support 802.1x. The new guest SSID is open and effectively outside our
firewall.

ajs

On Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 1:59 PM, Thomas Carter