Hi

I'm currently in the process of planning our migration to Cisco 8540s.
Having been managing gear since the ye old days of WLSM, I know I have to scrub
the heck off my versions just in case some "feature" could cause harm, but
would like the group's input on pitfalls, code versions, bugs encountered and
the like.

Looking forward to hear about your experiences,

Manon Lessard
Technicienne en développement de systèmes CCNP
Direction des technologies de l'information
Pavillon Louis-Jacques-Casault
1055, avenue du Séminaire
Bureau 0403
Université Laval, Québec (Québec)
G1V 0A6, Canada

418 656-2131, poste 12853
Télécopieur : 418 656-7305
manon.less...@dti.ulaval.ca<mailto:manon.less...@dti.ulaval.ca>
www.dti.ulaval.ca<http://www.dti.ulaval.ca/>

Avis relatif à la confidentialité | Notice of
Confidentiality<http://www.rec.ulaval.ca/lce/securite/confidentialite.htm>

[Description : Description : Description : Description : Description :
Description : Description : Description : Description : Description :
Description : Description : Description : Description : Description :
Description : Description : Description : Description : Logo de l'Université
Laval]