For what it's worth, I echo many of the sentiments previously stated. In my
book, your Wi-Fi design should encompass all things Wi-Fi including
capacity, RF aspects, placement/mounting, and capacity planning. If the
manufacturer, capabilities, architecture, and density questions are being
asked *after* your site survey, what assumptions did the designer make?
Wi-Fi design and site surveys are not disconnected functions - they are
tightly integrated and highly dependent functions of a network
implementation and no two vendors infrastructure gear are 100%
interchangeable. In short, all of the things you're asking about should
have been described to you as assumptions for your design or they should
have been asked by the designer doing the site survey prior to them
starting.

Design what you install, install what you design.
  -Sam