Very much like your site, we’ve utilized attwifi as a third party provider for
guests for nearly five years.

We have not received DMCA notices, as that is AT&T’s network, and don’t know
how many they may have received.

Similarly for CALEA.  We would of course assist AT&T if they required L2
information only our system has, but AT&T has never requested it.  Authorities
did contact us once.  We are not sure why they contacted us and they were
referred to AT&T (no idea if it became a CALEA request or not).

-William