For those with large deployments of 40 or 80 MHz channel use, have you
heard any complaints from users having issues staying connected?
(specifically older laptops and android devices)  I mean issues not
specific to coverage or roaming or anything like that.  I noticed some
strange occurrences on a few test devices that are a bit older but that
could be related to something I did to the devices at some point in time.
I have not done much investigation yet.  I was just curious if others had
some experience/observations.

*Mike Atkins *

Network Engineer

Office of Information Technology