In my past job, I spent almost 10 years working with literally thousands of
MikroTik devices. My only concern with your plan to use the HAP AC Lite is that
the 2.4ghz radio is dual chain, while the 5ghz is single chain. In a high
density environment, that single chain may cause you issues depending on how
much attenuation you get from walls on 5ghz.

With the scripting available on the MikroTik devices, automating configuration
is really easy, all it requires is a web server and a database. You have the
MikroTik do a web call to the web server with its MAC address as a parameter,
and you either return a config script that you customize based on the database,
or return a set of variables from the database which the script parses and uses
to configure itself. They have recently added TR-069 configuration as well.

Also, with as flexible as the MikroTik devices are, you could actually
broadcast a neutral SSID as well as a room specific SSID, having the neutral
SSID go back to a core router, and having the MikroTik do a private network for
the room specific SSID.