From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Peter P Morrissey
Sent: February-23-17 8:32 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] 2.4GHz - educating end users about interference

A poster in the right place would have a better chance of being read than an
email, or something in a campus publication.

One of our problems is that there are multiple groups on campus trying to
compete for the attention of the students.

You can have the most beautifully crafted media, but often it doesn’t appear to
get consumed.

Pete