There is chatter on the eduroam development email list from time to time
about Passpoint / HS2.0, but I've not seen anyone mention having a full
blown production implementation (I'd love to be wrong about this).

The archies are available at
https://lists.eduroam.org/sympa/info/development , the most recent activity
on this topic was in 2017-03.

-Luke