Bruce,
The 310 series is 4x4 with 4 MU streams.  But it is only 2SS on 2.4GHz.

325 has 2nd Ethernet port, full spatial streams in 2.4GHz, 3MU streams, and
does 80MHz only.

315 is single Ethernet, 2SS in 2.4GHz, 4MU streams and does 160, but drops to
2SS in 5GHz @160.

The 330 and 310 are the 2nd gen W2 chips from QCA which is why they get the 4th
MU stream.

I can't comment on CPU.

Sent from my iPhone