From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Joachim Tingvold
Sent: Tuesday, May 2, 2017 11:16 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Aruba AP Models - 315 vs 325

On 2 May 2017, at 15:58, Norman Mourtada wrote:
> If these are for dorm rooms, did you take a look at the new aruba 303H
> APs for hospitality. At Suffolk university we are planning to install
> these in our dorm rooms this summer, wall mount using existing cat6
> cables.
> Price is affordable at list of $495. See datasheet
> http://www.arubanetworks.com/assets/ds/DS_AP303H.pdf

Hi,

Does these do any kind of “give network to the three local ethernet ports via
the WLCs”? (i.e. that traffic from clients, connected to the wired ports, isn’t
terminated locally?). And does it do some kind of 802.1x on those wired ports?
Couldn’t find anything in the data sheet or on Google confirming/denying such
features.

--
Joachim