Our setup:
Code: 8.3.121.0
APs: 2602, 3602, 2702, 3702, 2802 (roughly 230 of them), handful of 1810W,
and a couple 1142
Controllers: 2 8540 HA pairs and 1 5520 HA pair

We ended up needing to move to 8.3.121.0 due to a bug TAC was not going to
fix for the 1810W pertaining to the operations of the wired ports and vlan
assignments not actually taking effect.

--
Alan Wang
Network Analyst