Hi

I saw such events when we faced bug
CSCva66176<https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCva66176> but it was
massive and recurrent.
When we moved from WISM2 to 8540s last May, thinking I should be careful I kept
my old controllers (that were turned off) in the list of devices in the
mobility group so that we’d have a quick rollback. According to the initial
description of the bug we were not at risk but when the student (and yours
truly) came back last week, surprise!

Resolution was to delete the old controllers and the rest is history.

Might not be exactly what you are experiencing though...

Manon Lessard
Technicienne en développement de systèmes
CCNP, CWNA, CWDP
Direction des technologies de l'information
Pavillon Louis-Jacques-Casault
1055, avenue du Séminaire
Bureau 0403
Université Laval, Québec (Québec)
G1V 0A6, Canada

418 656-2131, poste 12853
Télécopieur : 418 656-7305
manon.less...@dti.ulaval.ca<mailto:manon.less...@dti.ulaval.ca>
www.dti.ulaval.ca<http://www.dti.ulaval.ca/>

Avis relatif à la confidentialité | Notice of
Confidentiality<http://www.rec.ulaval.ca/lce/securite/confidentialite.htm>

[Description : Description : Description : Description : Description :
Description : Description : Description : Description : Description :
Description : Description : Description : Description : Description :
Description : Description : Description : Description : Logo de l'Université
Laval]