From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Mike Atkins
Sent: Tuesday, January 2, 2018 9:57 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] Degree Analytics?

Did anyone talk to Degree Analytics at Educause?  Or better yet, has anyone
attempted a demo yet?  Our library seems interested in Degree Analytics and I’d
like to have at least a little information about how the system works and what
the requirements are before engaging a serious discussion with customers.  Our
library says they specialize in wireless networking analytics but the website
makes no mention of wireless.

https://www.degreeanalytics.com/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.degreeanalytics.com_&d=DwMFaQ&c=HPMtquzZjKY31rtkyGRFnQ&r=zk414KGLzQB7EhFhxrsLIg&m=8AlB-7IZGIJE3D8PsD2DcT1yFpKrYi0y0FIzaS6h4vk&s=rqxMxeUJkfQ0GBWvC8IUrMbmQBNtt8o3aih9dXpEE64&e=>

Mike Atkins
Network Engineer
Office of Information Technology
University of Notre Dame
Phone: 574-631-7210

http://www.educause.edu/discuss<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.educause.edu_discuss&d=DwMFaQ&c=HPMtquzZjKY31rtkyGRFnQ&r=zk414KGLzQB7EhFhxrsLIg&m=8AlB-7IZGIJE3D8PsD2DcT1yFpKrYi0y0FIzaS6h4vk&s=kw-9gMOf6eYZb2-OofRD42EoVWKf7Ii-r-UsYLLZccw&e=>.