From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Tufts, Mark
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2018 11:19 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] devices not connecting to open network

Hi,

We have some wireless devices, WiiU, Nintendo Switch, PS4 etc. not connecting
to our open guest network.  Laptops, phones no issue at all.  The devices above
will sometime connect first try but then upon additional testing on a reconnect
just will not pull a DHPC address. We are an Aruba wireless shop AP 225 and 315
fails on both.

Anyone else experience this issue?

Thanks,

Mark