*From:* The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv [mailto:
WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] *On Behalf Of *Ian Lyons
*Sent:* Wednesday, January 10, 2018 11:47 AM
*To:* WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
*Subject:* Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] devices not connecting to open network

Or a dark alley….-my preference.

*From:* The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv [
mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
<WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU>] *On Behalf Of *Lee H Badman
*Sent:* Wednesday, January 10, 2018 11:35 AM
*To:* WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU

Boy, I’d love to have a contact at Nintendo to talk about this stuff with.

Lee Badman (mobile)

On Jan 10, 2018, at 11:29 AM, Rob Harris <robert.har...@culinary.edu> wrote:

Have you modified the rf at all on those SSIDs? Are you advertising and
supporting the standard rates? I’ve heard that if you limit the lower rates
or don’t advertise them, some of those devices may have issues.

Good luck!

<image001.gif>

*Robert Harris**Manager – Telecom, Networks, & AV Services*

*Culinary Institute of America*

1946 Campus Drive

Hyde Park, NY
845-451-1681

www.ciachef.edu

*Food is Life*

*Create and Savor Yours.™*

*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.*