Hi Chris,

That would be a problem for us as well. We require dot1x devices to connect to
eduroam. Consumer IoT devices are supported on our PSK SSID.

Amazon Echos are still fairly useful as a connected IP device even if it can't
discover the user's other Home automation devices (Alexa App smartphone
communicates to the Echo via IP through the AWS cloud). Is the Home Pod
similar? Or is it basically useless unless it can bathe in mDNS?

Mike

Michael Dickson
Network Engineer
Information Technology