Eric,

I’ve never heard of a consumer device deauthing STAs that aren’t associated to
themselves. If you happen to get a packet capture I know some people that would
be interested in looking at it.

The only case of malicious deauths I’ve seen was from an enterprise vendor IPS.

GT

On 4/3/18, 9:42 AM, "The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv on
behalf of Kenny, Eric" <WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU on behalf of